Careers at Pilson Auto Centers
Business is booming at Pilson Auto Centers, which means we are looking to add to our team! We are currently hiring full time and part time positions at all skill levels for all 3 of our dealerships.
Pilson Auto Sales Consultant Responsibilities and Duties:
We are Central Illinois’ fastest growing and most progressive dealer and we are looking for high octane winners to join our team of high performance sales professionals. If you are ready to take responsibility, build quality relationships with our team and clients, make a positive impact on a team, be a member of our community, follow through, move the needle, continue to grow personally, make something happen and help us continue to grow our business you have found the right spot.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work 50 Hours Plus per Week
- Cultivate and Grow Business with Friends and Family
- Visit 5 Businesses per Week
- Contact and Develop Outside Prospects
- Make At Least 60 Phone Calls per Week
- Ask For Referral Business
Sales Consultant Benefits and Compensation:
We understand a compensation package must be aggressive to continue to build our team. We offer a salary plus commissions, flexible scheduling, full health and life insurance, generous 401K, paid vacation, great initial and ongoing training. Benefits are based on performance, not tenure. You'll be surrounded with winners driven to be the best.
- $6000 Sign-on Bonus or 10% Enhanced Commission Plan (for qualified applicants)
- You'll get the best training in the business and the support of a super team.
- Over 600 vehicles available to sell from…help your clients find the perfect one!
- The latest sales software and technology to help you get the job done faster and more effectively.
- The most creative aggressive marketing strategy in the market.
- Experienced aggressive finance professionals to help get your clients the financing they need.
- Sales management team, whose primary objective is to help you grow and succeed, not demotivates you with brow beatings and negative B.S.
Automotive + Oil Change Technician Responsibilities and Duties:
- Diagnose and repair vehicles with excellence in quality
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles
- Communicate with service advisors and managers with progress of repairs and diagnosis
- Possess a strong desire to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction
Technician Compensation and Employee Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on bonus (based on qualifications)
- Full benefits package (401k, health insurance)
- Paid holidays and Vacations
- A mentoring and training program
- Relocation assistance
- Scholarship program available
- Stable work place and friendly work environment
- The opportunity to launch or expand your career
We’d love to hear from you! Those interested in applying for the Automotive Technician openings can email resumes to email@example.com or mail them to:
Pilson Auto Center
2000 Lakeland Blvd
Mattoon, IL 61938
Attn: Human Resources Department
Please call 888-4Pilson (888-474-5766) for more information.